BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Begins...



"October is nature's funeral month. Nature glories in death more than in life. The month of departure is more beautiful than the month of coming - October than May. Every green thin loves to die in bright colors."- Henry Ward Beecher
October has arrived. I love this month. I am not sure why I have such an attachment to this month but I am super excited it has come. I want this to be a good month cus there are some scary things going on in life right now. Things are changing all over the place and there is much to figure out. Are we staying in Jersey... or going to another state? Can't think about that right now... also can't think about the current state of my other job. Which has fallen apart and I have given my notice. And now he is spinning it that I have to do what I have to do and I'm not driven to this decision because he has failed at his job.
Anyways, yay October. The leaves will change, pumpkins and apples will be picked and Halloween will be upon us! My favorite time of the year. Every year Spring rolls around and I think maybe this is my favorite time of the year... everything is blooming, the days get warmer and the sun is shining. Well, autumn wins, I love the crisp air in the morning. I love the oranges, yellows and reds as the trees change and well pumpkins top even daffodils.
Tomorrow is the vice-presidential debate. I am really looking forward to it. I cannot wait to hear what assinine thing will come out of her mouth. Even though her voice grates on my soul to no end and makes me cringe every time I hear it... I will be front and center for tomorrow's debate.
I wish that I had enlightening things to say but I guess I am not ready to lay some things on the table or I just don't have much to say. Anyways... I might be back later... working on some stuff.






2 comments:

Sparkling Red said...

I love October too. The colours, smells, and sounds of autumn leaves never get tired for me. Also, Hallowe'en rocks.

Dianne said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday! just fun
no shopping
no cooking - just candy
no family stuff

october is a great month :)

stay positive, all things have a way of working themselves out