BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

keep on, keeping on

I feel jaded, disillusioned and heartbroken. What's new right? But I am loving the cold air at night and getting to wear scarves. I am working on a Thursday 13... now all I have to do is remember to post it! I need to get on top of some of these fun themed day activities. I have so many pictures it would be nice to use some of them for fun.
I really have no desire to elaborate on how things turned out at the restaurant, except I am amused and happy to say that the new guy replacing me quit!! HAHAHA, that is fantastic.

So many things are happening in the next few weeks... it is very scary. Life will change, which is always a good thing, but the comfort zone will be in upheaval. I will be attending an open house at Pacific College for their masters program in Oriental medicine/Acupuncture. Interesting the turns that life takes. Not the plan I saw for myself but sometimes that's a good thing. Then River and I will be going to Florida with his dad to check out the area they want to move to. Then comes the BIG decisions... my heart is heavy with worry and fear. SIGH.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Don't be weighed down with worry and fear (easy for me to say I know) - it just gets in the way of being open to good things.

The tree photo is amazing.

Keep on :)

Tess Kincaid said...

Hope things are looking up for you. One of the perks of the cool air is scarves!!

A Cuban In London said...

Lovely photo! Maybe autumn brings that air of despair alongside scarves. Wish you better.

Greetings from London