BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a lovely day...





Oak Tree Sunset City by Ansel Adams


I enjoy Ansel Adams... took a few classes and his work always came up in the history books. And besides that I love trees. I take pictures of trees all the time... once again I will have to post some of those up as well. I always update on here when I'm at work and I have no access to my photos. Gonna have to change that!

Finished Twilight last night in my cold medicine induced haze. Went home from work and took two showers, one to unclog my ears, I did some fancy jumping up and down last night after my steam shower, but it worked! I could hear again, that was nice. Took some Benadryl, a couple Advil PM and crawled into bed. Slept for 11 hours, watched most of a Project Runway episode and slept for another 2.5 hours. Man that felt good!

So I shall be going to pick up the second book in the Twilight series tonight along with my acupuncture book. Today is looking up... I'm feeling better (just had my sinuses drained painfully by the doctor I work for) and I got some much needed sleep. I am looking forward to Sunday... PUMPKIN PICKING by grampa's farm. A hayride to the pumpkin field, then pumpkins! And many pictures to go with it! And then off to grampa's to visit. I'm excited! Hopefully the weather will hold out. We had some fantastic warm weather today in Jersey. Makes me miss California when it is this nice out!

Once again... I'm off.


















1 comments:

Dianne said...

enjoy Pumpkin and Grandpa!!

the weather is glorious!!