BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

So yeah...

The picture is of a beer offered at the Salem Brewery that River and I ate at in Salem! Thought it was fitting and quite lovely. I used to work at a restaurant where my bosses used a chalkboard to write up the weekly specials. Their work has nothing on this! It was super cool to me and I snapped a photo like a weirdo in the middle of the restaurant LOL.

So, I know that I have been a little down. I know this and I am trying extremely hard to get through it and enjoy the next few weeks like Cassie has instructed. This is not permanent and in no way is it a bad thing. At the end of the day this is probably pretty awesome for the two of us. The distance will be hard... really hard but it is what we have to do for now. He will be gone for a few months and I will be here, in an apartment like a grown up. Going to see one that looks promising tomorrow actually. We will be able to save money and pay off our debts. (freaking school loans) And I will probably start school so it isn't like I will be around very much anyways. My life will be very hectic and that is okay. I will miss him but it's not like we are breaking up... it's been over 5 years already I am sure we can make it through this like nothing. And in the mean time I will have our friends to help me get through it... man I love the Committee and all its extended members. So, I don't see this anything to do with karma or anything like that, cus in the end this is the best thing for his parents! They sold their house, they get to move to a better place and in the end River, me and our puppies will be taken care of. It can only get better. And plus, I don't think karma needs to come after us anyways! I am sad and I know there are people out there who have been visitors in my life that I'm sure are relishing in my emotional roller coaster, but that's all good. At the end of the day, I don't wish anyone that kind of pain and it is a shame that others wish it on me or even find delight in it. Living with someone for a good portion of 5 years and then having to be apart for so long is going to be a trial and a painful one but we will get through it!

So onto other things... Cassie, River and I went pumpkin picking. And wouldn't you know it my effing camera broke on Saturday night while I was taking a picture in the city. So... the pictures I have are from my phone and I will put them up later! And Cassie will send me the ones that she took and those will be included eventually. Pumpking picking was fun, the hayride, eating cider donuts, picking out fantastic pumpkins, apple cider, taking corny pictures, the farm animals... etc. Cassie loved it cus she has this deep desire to have my childhood lol. I grew up on a farm so nothing we did this weekend was new, it was just fun and brought happy memories. Cassie adored it for the excitement and new adventures. River was so-so lol. Also, got to see Uncle Wayne and Grampa briefly. We will be returning next weekend for a proper visit.

That was Sunday. Saturday night I hung with the guys in the city. We went costume shopping and out to eat. It is awesome to have such a big group of friends that can come together and just be with each other and have fun. I love them so much! Walked through the city for awhile and headed home for the excitement of Sunday.

Then, Sunday night after the pumpkins, we went to Sara Alicia's first birthday party. Jesse was kind enough to invite all of us. It was super fun, Bryan and Jesse have awesome parents. I love their mom to pieces! Sara was beautiful. Such big eyes! We all hung out at a table together, drank sangria, ate lots of food and conversed. DUH! We closed out the party all of us hanging out at that table! It was a long Sunday but wicked good stuff.

Now it is time to get down to business, find an apartment and pack our stuff up!


0 comments: