BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Keeping the theme...

I think for the rest of the month I will include a picture related to some aspect of Halloween or October. Because, to be frank, this is the BEST time of the year and I can. LOL.

Yesterday I went shopping with Cassie at Target (with the French accent please). I love the dollar bins... got myself halloween magnetic list papers, a pumpkin candle and halloween sprinkles. Fantastic! We spent something like an hour in Target just wandering and being idiots. Also got a pumpkin cake pan with 6 mini pumpkins!!! O I am too excited. I want the pumpkin cake pan from Williams Sonoma... I want to have a Halloween party. I need to get on that. This is why I want to be married on Halloween... so much fun stuff to decorate with and dressing up. HAHA... I can be a bride for Halloween. How fun! I'm like a little kid with all this stuff. I'm going everywhere the day after and buying up all the Halloween leftover specials. This is why I need to live in Salem... it's Halloween all year round... whatever my house is going to have Halloween all year round.



In other things... after much hemming and hawing I decided not to return to the restaurant. I do not need to give myself and my time to people that have no respect for me or what I did for them. And since I went to a meeting where I was made out to be the reason for everything and there was so much anger directed towards me, I feel that there is no need for me to put myself into a position that makes me more angry at the end of the night. I have to say that I feel okay about it. I love my co-workers and many of them will continue to be friends and I am extremely happy about that. In the end, I feel this is the best decision for all parties involved!

I started this blog sometime last week and got sidetracked apparently so I am just going to post it up now!

2 comments:

Sparkling Red said...

Cute pumpkin! Hallowe'en stuff is the best. This week I got into my Hallowe'en themed p.j.s, and also my pumpkin socks.

Sparkling Red said...

Candy corn slippers? I didn't know there was such a thing! That's good news!