BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a weekend...


This has been a hell of a weekend. I was off from work - the doctor had a bachelorette party weekend in Las Vegas. So Friday I went to Pacific College, which I have to say I was impressed with. And such an easy commute especially from my new apartment, I love my car but only spending money on gas to get to grampa's will be awesome! Public transpo here I come. Anyways back to the school, the program is one of the only ones outside of California that meets the standards for the Cali Board Exams... which means when I'm done with the program = I can work in Cali!!!! Oh thank something, for I love the thought of being able to go to Cali, I guess it helps that this school has a campus in San Diego, which at any point I can actually transfer to. Friday night was more packing and honestly, I can't remember what the hell I did that night... wow I feel old right now. Oh wait, maybe there was some moving of boxes... o yes there was!
Saturday-everything was on rain delay. River started his new job that morning and by the time he got home it was raining. So moving had to be put off. It became a super lazy day... no packing or anything, just enjoying each other's company. And he shared his head cold... so we were both miserable anyways LOL.
Sunday - yard sale that kind of sucked. And we moved most of the furniture. All we have left in the apartment is the big tv and the stand for it, the bookcase and a ton of small stuff. I thought the apartment was going to look super crowded once we moved in but everything seems to fit perfectly. The kitchen is a mess cus that is where we are storing everything for now until we can unpack stuff. Slowly but surely we will be moved in by tomorrow... tomorrow night being the night the tv moves and I believe River and I will be staying there for the first night. Got to get the dogs used to the new digs. I'm excited. Time to really go through stuff and get rid of everything I don't need. I now believe that if I find something in a box that I have not thought about then it needs to go...
Anyways... I think for now I will keep this blog going. I don't even have time for this one... how am I going to start another one? LOL

1 comments:

Sparkling Red said...

I love that Robert Frost verse! Autumn is just like that.

I hope you get settled in soon. Moving is always tiring.