BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moving

So I have been super busy. I think I might have mentioned that the move-out date for the house was moved up to basically the 30th of this month. Needless to say, things have been crazy trying to pack up the apartment. We will be having a garage sale and moving over the weekend. Our first night will probably be the 29th at the new place and the last two days of October we will be making sure the old house is clean for the new owners. Oh the fun. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. And for all the haters out there who like to talk smack about people, River is staying!!! YAY!!! He fixed up his resume, sent it out, is going on interviews, got offered a position here and is going to stay here with me and the doodles.

Not that many people come around here and read this, but I have also decided to start a blog elsewhere that I will not be advertising so that lame people cannot follow me! But if anyone would like to know it, understand it is a work in progress, I will send it to you if you ask for it! I will still be on here but probably not as much... I have not really thought through the logistics yet.

In other things, the open house for graduate school is on Friday. The application is all filled out, now I need to write a fantastic essay and have my recommendations sent along. O and all my transcripts... hmmm... I need to get on that. So maybe I will start school in January! Who knows?

Maybe I will plan an election night party so we can all get together and watch Obama win!! Oh thank something, I am tired of Mr. Negativity (McCain) and seriously how can Republicans honestly say that Palin is a good choice to take over when McCain dies, cus let us be honest - he is OLD. And at the same time it can be an apartment warming party! I'm excited to start moving in!

Now back to work...

1 comments:

Sparkling Red said...

Good luck with all your busy-ness! I would like to get the address of your new blog when it's ready.