BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

I finished a book!

True Grace: The Life and Times of an American Princess




Soooo over at http://findyournextbookhere.blogspot.com/ a new blog that I totally am enamored with because it's all about books she has all these book blogging things she is involved in. I really like a bunch of them and want to attempt some. This is one I'm going to try and do because with school I don't think I can get through many of the other ones: http://atozchallenge.blogspot.com/. I have chosen to do the A-Z Title Challenge. I will keep you updated and add a post about just it so I can follow my list.

Anyways this book was awesome. Grace Kelly was a bit of a slut. Is that awful to say? Let's just say that she got around Hollywood, and you know what? Who the hell cares? I love that she was free spirited and did not restrain herself. It is also funny that in the introduction to the book Wendy Leigh tells the reader that if you a certain set of beliefs about Grace Kelly and do not want to spoil them then her book is not for you. She got juicy details and didn't hold back in her biography. I think that's what made it even better!
And hot damn Princess Grace was beautiful. What a tragic ending though. She knew she was going to die in a car accident and she did. Now I want to go watch some of her movies, it's a shame she had to give up her acting career when she married the Prince of Monaco. More to update later!

0 comments: