BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Current thoughts on being blonde

The boys seem to like it. Am I now a piece of meat? Is it cus these boys now think I am stupid? Yes this blog will be littered with awful things about blonde stereotypes, get over it. Today my boobs are out, or rather my lack of boobs. Is this now acceptable because I am blonde? LOLOL... this is fun. I'm also wearing heels, who knows maybe blonde makes me feel sassy.

It was a good weekend, busier than I thought it would be, much less studying than I thought there would be. Saturday I spent 4 hours with my hair stylist, making me a blonde. And we are not talking dirty blonde, I am some Irish Cream base blonde and then some super bleach blonde chunks. Crazy talk. I kept laughing the entire time. This is the girl who will take blue-black any day or give me a pretty red. Now I'm all ready for summer with a head of blonde hair. He is also down for being my SG stylist. Which is this upcoming Sunday... who's nervous? Not me, no way, how could I be nervous to get naked and take pictures that will then be posted on the internet? Man oh man, good thing I'm going into a field where I can own my own business.

I have had this conversation with some of my friends though, all about be careful what you do cus this can be put on the SG dvd, the calendar (i wish I was hot enough for the 12 months of a calendar), or in a book like the one that I have sitting in my house. Is it wrong that I'm like "are you kidding me? If they put me in the book it will be on my coffeetable. Eff that." I want people to flip through and be all like "Whoa, is that you?" So that I can then respond "HELL YEAH BABY!" Oh, Suicide Girls, here I come. I find it so funny how my greatest ambition right now is to strip naked and be a Suicide Girl. Not volunteer for Habitat for Humanity, not run a 5-k, but to strip naked. Take the bull by the horns I guess.

The rest of Saturday consisted of Hibachi for a friend's birthday, surprising everyone with my new hair and then going to see the boys play. Sadly, they had to end at 1 am so we only got to hear 5 songs. LAME. The place was packed. Okay as I said in one of those last posts I am having a tough time getting over a crush. Why must he seem so perfect? Damn you kid. Anyways, seeing him Saturday, it's officially over. I think it is a combination of the girl he likes (but isn't dating cus he's actually aware that it is too soon for him to date, though as I write this watch him ask her out) and the fact that he likes to throw the "bestie" word around and not back it up. I hate people that don't follow through. He loves that I'm super honest and don't bullshit. So why you gotta bullshit me honey? Sad and quite lame. Or maybe he's totally in love with me and doesn't want to admit it. I would take that as a reason too, but for fuck's sake let's be honest. Quite the turn off to hear things and get no back-up you know what I'm saying? But hot damn do I love that kid. LOLOL. In 30 years we will marry and grow old together. Then again, there are a ton of hot, tattooed boys out there for me to crush on.

And now back to work. So much studying to do. Final tomorrow morning! Yay!

3 comments:

Bird Shit said...

good luck on your Suicide Girls shoot next week! your hair sounds awesome too!

Maria said...

I have always secretly thought i might look pretty nice as a blonde.

Organic Meatbag said...

Wow, congrats on the photro shoot...kick ass and let us know how it went!