BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello

It's been a bit. How are you? That's wonderful to hear. Me? I'm doing well. Keeping busy with school and work. Next week I have a final for one class that should be a piece of cake if we go by the midterm (which I got a 105 on, cus yeah I got all the extra credit right too). And I have one midterm in class (little scary) and one take home midterm (not so scary) and the following week I have my bio midterm (super scary). Though if, at the end of the semester, Milo Ventimiglia would like some action for a better grade, I'm down. He's married and he teaches a bunch of the science classes at the school, but awkwardness aside, I totally want him to throw me down on a desk and have his way with me. I just wish he would stop wearing shirts that look like they were made for a man twice his size. (sidenote, as I wrote man, I typed moan - hmmmm?). Gonna be a nerd and join Student Council, cus yeah I wanna.

The new apartment is coming along. A few reasons I love it: All the space for the puppies, the library is a block away, quick chek is on the corner, I have lost 6 pounds since moving there because we no longer have a backyard for the dogs and no parking permits, so no tickets for not having "resident" in my window. Just a few reasons so far. I will put up some pics of the way things are coming along soon. My camera died at the NIN/JA show the other night, well not so much die as the stabilizer went all batty. So my videos rock but I look like I'm having an epileptic fit. I will put up some pics from last weeks show. It was an emotional evening watching Trent Reznor sing the songs that define my life. And when he sang "hurt" (which will be going on my body, in tattoo form, in its entirety) I lost my nerve. As did many people but the tears were streaming down my face. WOW, that was a tangent huh? So hopefully the camera will be back and I can take photos of the progress. Plus I'm going to a couple of shows next week and I NEED a camera.

I am trying to get over my crush on a boy but it is hard. Though I will not tell him that. Damn guitar playing/singer musicians covered in tattoos that are the perfect specimen of man. DAMN YOU! I want to marry this kid. There doesn't need to be any hanky panky but marry me and it's all good. He knows, don't worry. We are also good friends besides my stupid adolescent crush that I have had on and off for the last 7 years.

Back to work. Think I will go home and clean a bit today. It is needed. I also need an effing mattress. Like soon. Very soon.

1 comments:

Bird Shit said...

glad the apartment is coming along.
I have a weakness for boys w/ tattoo's too...my guy has none. He needs to do something about that. he says I have enough for the 2 of us LOL