BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I love pajamas

I have been back to work since yesterday and can I tell you that I miss the freedom of being able to wear pajamas at all times and to nap at all hours. I am healing... slowly but surely I am healing. Lots of pain in the abdominal area but I am getting through it with some extra strength rapid release tylenol, since I'm an idiot and didn't fill my entire percoset order. How I love percoset and knowing that I am not allergic to it. That is all for now... I will be back later, cus it is time for me to take my ass home and nap. LOLOL

1 comments:

San Diego Momma said...

You're killing me with this "wear pajamas at all times and nap at al hours...!" :)

What major bliss.

Hope the return to work continues to go smoothly and that you heal quickly!