BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

4.10.09 or this coffee is an epic fail

So I order the coffee for the doc and I, I would say office but when there are 2 of you that is kind of stupid. Anyways, we always order a flavored coffee - this time around I thought I would try out Butter Toffee. Seeing as I enjoy the taste of toffee and caramel and all that good crap. Can I tell you that everytime I go to take a sip even with Vanilla Soymilk in it now it still smells like vomit? This is awful. I am so disappointed. I'm sticking with the regulars from here on out... I hate flavored coffee, tis not natural. Lame sauce I tell you.

I know that I should go and do stuff today, like take my car in to the mechanic for his check-up. Yes my car is a boy and his name is Jamison. Since River did drive him for 3 weeks and put like 3000 miles on him - and he's past due for some loving. But ummmm... I really don't feel like it today. I promise I will go get my new bank card but I think mechanic will happen on Monday. Thank you TD Bank for fucking up and not sending my card correctly before the end of the month and now 10 days into the month I am still without bank card and access to cash. And now that I am not lying on my couch in pjs I need to be able to get money. I am no longer able to really pull off the I'm in pain-you go get me stuff! Especially since I ran out of stuff for the pain yesterday and had to wait til I got home to get River (for he has his bank card), to get myself pain meds. This does not make for a happy kitty. AT ALL.

Fuck, today I'm hurting. But for the first time in 6 years I slept for 7 hours without waking up 3 times to pee. WHOA! Never thought that would happen. Thank you doctor. If I ever have a child, I might just owe you his name - or I'll just name my next dog after you. After I get the female that I will name Harley Quinn. Plans, people. I got them.

Back to work I go.

<3

1 comments:

San Diego Momma said...

I am unnatural and a freak, but I hate butter toffee or caramel anything. I can only do French Vanilla, and even then, the creamers taste like sewage.

What's a girl to do?