BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

90210 is garbage... how i love thee

After watching last night's trainwreck of a 90210 episode.

Dear people that write the script, tape the show and put it all together,
Do you not realize that you have serious issues with a time warp? It was first noticed when what's her face... give me a minute... Adrianna found out she was pregnant. In the episode preceding that she was in a very tiny bikini on the beach with Naomi. Remember? So go to the episode where she finds out she is pregnant and by the end of the episode she has a belly. Really? You do know that in a matter of hours you do not inflate with child correct? Maybe it's just me but something about that incident just did not work. And it was not a matter of months that these two episodes spanned, it was days. That is it.

Now on to last night's episode. This time warp issue is killing me. Donna finds the perfect boutique for her store. And the next day she is having an opening???? Don't try to tell me that it was a few days... cus then the Naomi plot you threw at me really does not make any sense. Nothing moves that fast, well maybe Donna threw money down and that was done but really? Her store was completely ready to be opened the following day - with a shindig thrown? I'm sorry but you must live in an imaginary world - or Beverly Hills really is that amazing and magical. DOUBT IT.

Oh and can we please discuss the disgusting, monkey sex that Naomi is having. I am 26 - at my age that's a damn good thought. Especially with the boy that has the hot car. He is delish and that car is super sexy, but in your television world they are 16! Are you kidding me? These two teenagers are so overwhelmed by lust that they had to do it in the forest and in a Chinese restaurant's bathroom... REALLY?? I mean I understand that in high school you have raging hormones - and I grew up in an area that was affluent and know all the crap that kids like that get in to but REALLY? Actual teenagers are watching this show - not just us 20 somethings trying to recapture the glory of Beverly Hills 90210. This is not the greatest message to put out in the world. I mean are you stupid! Kids will emulate what they see on tv and maybe a torrid love affair with random sex acts is not the smartest way to go about it.

And no matter how much I yell at the tv about how bad this show is, I will be there next Tuesday at 9pm. DAMN YOU for being so bad it's good. (No, it's really just that bad, like a train wreck and I cannot look away.) However I am still not buying what you are selling 90210 people in charge. Fix your retardedness.

Love,
Me

1 comments:

Bird Shit said...

Hi, just wanted to stop by and say hi. I am your swap partner from Mammarazzi's site.
I LOVE this post! I tried to get into the new 90210 but I couldn't. I miss Brandon and Dylan (sigh). Annie gets on my nerves so bad too, I wanted to punch my TV every time she talked lol