BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4.29.09 or a couple open letters

Soooo I have a post all ready in my mind to go documenting a very interesting 4 days over the weekend, ending yesterday but I need to vent first. Then I will come back and do that post with photos mind you.

Dear Lady Who Cannot Control Her Children,
Do you see the waiting room? Do you see the size of this office? Since you do not this leads to my other question: Do you see a sandbox, monkey bars, or the soundproofing? Obviously not but it sure seems like you do. Nice fantasy world you live in. I'm glad you let your kids run rampant while the third one gets treated. Don't get me wrong, we have kids come in here all the time but THEIR parents are not complete and utter TOOLS with their parenting skills. I'm glad today you gave your daughter a piece of paper and a black marker and let her scribble all over the white couch in the waiting room. Can I tell you how fucking amazing it is that your kids go "I don't wanna wear my shoes" and you say "So take them off." Really lady? In a doctor's office? And I'm glad you let your son play in the closet. I don't even go in that closet if I can help it, that thing is so full of crap it's dangerous for adults. Oh and thank you for taking stuff out of it for your kid to play with. Which he then hit against the door of a treatment room with someone else in it who is NOT related to you. And I really love when he opens and then slams the patient room doors. And the jumping on the couch - brilliance, like a fucking trampoline. Makes for a good time for all. And please next time you want to make an appointment get a little more annoyed with me for not accommodating your schedule. You make everyone late every time you are here. I am not allowing you to come in on the busiest day of the week so that everyone has to suffer through your fucking children. And it really helps the calm, peaceful atmosphere we strive to create in the office when your children start to scream... and even more so when you start to scream back at them. Yeah I wonder where they get this behavior from. Maybe three kids is a little overwhelming, but you know what we have other moms with their kids in here and they behave. And do not expect me to entertain your brats. I like the children that are respectful and not obnoxious and rude. Some people should not breed... or maybe you should get some training which you can then pass on to your kids. If you will not sit your kids down, do not be angry when I do it myself.

Love,
Me


And one more, to someone I know very well.

Dear Me,
I love that you are a smart cookie. I love that you are skeptical of things you are told until it is proven to be true. But I hate the fact that you get attached to people whom you have no business getting attached to. Stupid, stupid, stupid girl. You are jaded and cynical. People come to you for advice because you tell it like it is and don't sugarcoat shit. Now what the hell is your problem?!? Sometimes people are just people. You know well enough not to listen to pretty words, promises and appreciation. STOP BEING STUPID. Or you are just asking for a world of pain and you will have no one to blame but yourself.

And... can you please take it easy? We had surgery 4 weeks ago, yes technically, it has been awhile, but the doctor said you have a couple more months until you are fully healed. You have at least a month before you can do strenuous activities. So stop trying to do 20 hour days with no rest. We have already had to go to the ER once since surgery, which led to a 3 hour doctor visit, which is leading to another doctor visit, at another office, in another town because you have worried your doctor. Good job a-hole. You DON'T have to take care of everyone, all the time. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. That is the most important. You can't do anything if you are laid up in the hospital. And you start school next week... remember your life gets twice as busy then. REST STUPID.

Love,
Me

Okay I'm glad I got that out about the mom. Man their visits annoy the hell out of me. Two apartments to look at tonight! I have no desire to pack. Whatsoever.

3 comments:

Bird Shit said...

I can't stand people who won't control their kids. I feel slapping parents who let their kids do stuff like that...I'm usually the person that says something to the parent too. Doesn't usually go over too well when you are telling someone how to parent their kids, but sometimes it needs to be done.
Take it easy too, kick back and relax!!!

Bird Shit said...

also, can you email me your addr for the swap...I just want to make sure I have the right one. My email addr is: egquinn7@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Karen said...

I hate the unruly kids too. GRRRR...makes me crazy!