BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

4.9.09

I can't come up with anything witty. I don't know what the fuck I'm going to ramble on about today... so I give up. So yeah... unoriginal, uninspired me has decided to date this/future posts.

Quote of the day/week/month/life:

"It's not about the money we make, it's about the passions that we ache for. What makes your heart beat faster? Tell me now what does your body long after..." Anberlin


Went to the dentist today, am I the only one that absolutely loves having my teeth cleaned? Even though I had to have a cavity filled it was still a good time. I <3 my dentist, the tech, the hygienist, and Nicole, the receptionist.

And onto the good stuff... saw the doc for my post-op visit. Sooooo sorry for the gross stuff but apparently I had stringy, tissue adhesions on my ovaries, pelvic wall, uterus and bladder. Quite ugly to look at in the pictures but now they are all gone!!!! YAY! So 2 more weeks until I can become the runner that I want to become. And 1.5 months until I'm allowed to do abdomenal centered work (i.e. crunches, pilates, etc). Yeah cus I do that so much... I should be healed completely in about 2 months. Fun times.

I was sitting on the suicide girls site today and can I tell you that I am super excited to apply and to shoot a set with Siouxsie at the end of this month??? I hate pics but nudie times here I come. Yeah sorry if that image upsets people LOL. Oh good times. But seriously some guys are super gross on that site, the dirty emails I have received are sometimes skeevy yet quite hysterical!

Wish I had funny random thoughts today... oh here's one... while I was speeding from one doc to the other. Why is it that people make fucking power moves in their car to only get in the other lane around traffic and then drive like molasses? And why always in front of me, even when I'm not in a rush.... DAMN YOU PEOPLE! hahaha.

And I don't think I am bipolar... I think this is the reaction to coming off Zoloft. I swear I can do it this time au natural. Spring will make me happy.

I have a friend. I like him. He makes me happy. I'm keeping him.

Now back to Facebook to continue working on a page for my favorite band ever, A True Story. Let's start a grassroots campaign to get them signed. More later.

<3


0 comments: