BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jersey

Been back in Jersey for 2 whole days now and I despise it. LOL. Have you ever noticed how gray Jersey is? Like all the colors have been dulled and washed out. So noticeable when you come back from a place as bright and vibrant as California... and Hawaii. Went back to work on Monday, a few hours after landing, and it has been a busy mess. Many hours spent putting things back together again.

Our dogs were super excited to see us... they make my world so much happier. Max, the puppy, is HUGE. They finally figured out what was wrong with his little tummy that was preventing him from gaining weight and growing properly. They gave us some medicine before we left and thankfully our puppysitters took care of that and made sure he got it. He has gained a ton of weight in the last 2 weeks and is even taller. Still a gaingly little fucker and now loves to bark. And he has learned he is big enough to jump on things now so is having a ton of fun doing that. I believe he is pretty much housebroken and has learned the sit command to almost perfection. Still has WAY TOO much energy though. Got to find an outlet for that puppy energy. Hello long walks!

Insomnia has returned. Jersey apparently equals insomnia. Jersey equals stress that is for fuck sure. There are moments were I really feel I need an outlet cus when I get worked up I want to hurt someone... well I have 2 people in mind and what I would give to beat on them a little, but that is not constructive. My hatred runs deep people. I need to get some sleep... I need to unpack... I need to head to the gym.

www.hereliesboots.com Amazing glass necklaces. Wearing one as I write this. Coolest thing to come home with me from Oceanside. I shall be purchasing more in the coming weeks.

I really write about nothing interesting huh? Well I will link my photos when I finally get them uploaded. There are so many!

1 comments:

L said...

I love living in Jersey. However, when my bf and I came back from Florida the two seemed to be such polar opposites.