BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

hmmmm...

I would like to be able to say what a week... but I work 7 days a week so... on September 13th I will say what a month. Planning a weekend retreat for some fun... and maybe some wedding planning??? But who knows really.

Thinking of wedding stuff... I am glad that people in my life reared their ugly heads , not just recently but over the years lol, cus that takes people off my invite list. Thank something. I can deal with a smaller group of friends... cus if we have a wedding at some point (not looking likely, the way River and I lollygag lol) then I want to surrounded by people that love us and have a good time. And none of these people fit those qualifications.

Really need to find a place to live... really need to save some money so when the house is bought we can get a move on... man I want to move to California. Sigh.

Let's go Michael Phelps... let's go Phelps without a shirt on... lol

0 comments: