BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

a few things

So some of these came up at work or are inspired by work...

Have you ever wanted to run away and start over somewhere else? O boy have I. At least 3 times a week I wish I could get up, leave everything behind and start a new life. Would you reinvent yourself or be who you are now in a new place? Buddy, here comes someone new and exciting. But then again, that's a lot of work and who knows if I could do that for a long time.
Now it's your turn...

Now here is a gripe. I work in a doctor's office which is not super busy but my job entails a lot of detail and attention to small things. If things go in on the wrong date and things do not match records we could be accused of insurance fraud. Things we do not want to happen in a doctor's office. Can I tell you how fucking annoying it is to come back to the office and have everything gone to shit. We have another assistant in the office and I'm pretty sure she checked out sometime last month. Seriously, if you do not want to do the job then don't bullshit people. I am tired of doing my job and cleaning up after you. I am tired of the extra headache. Why is it so hard to find someone that really wants a job?? And on top of it we knew this was her last month but this week she says I'm leaving next week. Have we forgotten the politeness of 2 weeks? I understand that you do not have to give it .... but seriously don't ask for a referral that's for sure. Anger.

Insomnia last night was evil. I slept from 12 to 1:30 and that was it. Trooper is in a lot of pain from his routine teeth cleaning that turned into a biopsy. Poor doodle his mouth hurts and he refuses to take his painkillers... I will find a way. I can't stand that he is in so much pain... moaned all night and wanted to go outside frequently. But he will be fine... my poor poochie... i cannot wait to go home at noon and pass out.

"These cuts run deep, these scars are permanent and always on display"
This is the quote I have decided on to go with my Alkaline Trio tattoo... cus I need one. And bad. Still so angry about Cali.

0 comments: