BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunday Evening... at least where I am

Back home it has been Monday for 45 minutes. My god do I love California. We have been staying in Oceanside since Wednesday, public transportationing (yeah it's not a real word) it all over. We have a rental car now but for most things it's just easier to take the Coaster and trolley to places. Comic - Con, the one day that we cheated the system and snuck me in was CRAZY. Sadly, I was wicked sick from eating something the night before and was not much fun in any way. The boys called it quits to be nice to me and they went all day Saturday to make up for it. Now River is wicked sick with some kind of flu like thing. Poor baby all sickie on vacation but getting better. We have been making him curl up in a comforter and sweat. My skin broke out... I'm guessing from a combination of sunscreen/sun and chlorine. Hopefully it will stop because my psoriasis freaks me out. And it has made my face more red than it should be.

Jhery, our gracious and fantastic host for most of vacation, took me around Oceanside yesterday. Out to the jetty and a few other spots... effing gorgeous. Driving on the highways is fun... gas is expensive but doing 90 is exciting. Especially when getting pulled over isn't really something to be worried about. I wish that Sam were still here... it would have been cool to see him. I miss him...

Tomorrow we drive up to Los Angeles for a couple of days before Bryan has to head home. Then I think we will go up to Costa Mesa on Thursday (maybe a tattoo shall be placed upon my skin) before we return to Los Angeles to see my love Britt. Then finish it up back in Oceanside so River can spend some remaining time with Jhery... since they see each other like once a year.

There is not much keeping me from packing up and moving out here... Not much at all. That would probably make many people happy if they knew I was moving out of Jersey, but no one will be happier than me. I think I shall start the Cali fund... or maybe I will just entitle it the "get out of Jersey fund" on a big water container and throw change and money into it.

The weather has been a constant 70 some odd degrees, slightly cloudy which eventually burns up with a slight breeze. AMAZING in other words. The colors are so bright and the water is so blue and pretty. I am going to the ocean soon... It is 10 here now... I am going to go read and hang out with the guys.

Leave me some love!

0 comments: