BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Why did I get up?

Sooooo I suck. I know this. Amityville is no longer worth writing about. Let's just say that we saw the house. It was cool, it was also the middle of the night so a little spookier. It wasn't so much about the crazy shit that happened there, it was more that an entire family was murdered there that got me all fluttery in the stomach. I have a thing for serial killers, mass murderers, all that stuff like that. I think it stems from my mom handing me a book when I was 11, telling me it was a good book and I would enjoy it. And that book? Helter Skelter, which led to The Stranger Beside Me, which led to me reading the entire True Crime section at the public library. If there really is a list the FBI keeps, I am so on it.

Grad school is going to be intense. They say this is the easiest semester. FUCK MY LIFE. I will tell you all about my medical terminology professor who is Italian and the biology teacher that looks like Milo Ventimiglio from Heroes and Gilmore Girls. Bio will be nice this semester for that reason only. Those are the highlights.

I woke up with my period today. Sure this is normal for most people. This is the second one I have gotten in 2.5 years. I AM IN PAIN. I had surgery to make the pain stop. Guess what is not stopping. I want to crawl into bed and die. I have 8 hours of school ahead of me. When I get home I am collapsing. COLLAPSING. I am a pain med fiend today, kind of goes against the holistic career I am creating for myself. I want a Jamba Juice today. Think I will get one.

2 comments:

Bird Shit said...

I felt like you just looked inside my head for a second...ok maybe not, but I'm a bit obsessed with the same thing. my Uncle gave me the book Helter Skelter when I was younger which then led me to read the entire Crime and Punishment encyclopedia set!

Bird Shit said...

also, hope you feel better!