BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

5.18.09

yeah i'm back to dating my posts. i have nothing witty to put up there today. don't even know what i'm going to ramble about today. oooooooooo wait i just might.

has anyone heard of the suicide girls? i'm guessing many of you haven't but i will hold out hope that some of you have. so my biggest goal is to become one, don't ask me why a girl that hates to have her picture taken is driven to become an "alternative pin-up girl". well i want to have my first set up by july 10, my 27th birthday. seeing as i'm back in school again and won't be done til my early 30's i need to feel like i have accomplished something. hence, my weird desire to be a suicide girl. or maybe i just want to feel hot and this is the way i feel i can do it. either way, i submitted some preliminary (clothed) photos and was accepted! so i get to set up my model site, fill out the paper work, take the photos and hopefully they will be like "hey, she's pretty hot, let's make her an official Suicide Girl!" and not "oh man, what the hell were we thinking when we accepted this fat ass?" so today i shall sit down with my friend whom i trust to take the pictures and discuss what we want to do.

and now i will take my leave of you... be back later.

1 comments:

Bird Shit said...

I have heard of suicide girls and they are hot...congrats!