BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mamarazzi!



Thank you Mamarazzi for this awesome idea! I loved participating and hope to do another one in the future! And please forgive me for taking so long. It just happens I got my items as I was moving. But I got them together and here they are! And stop by and check out my swap partner:



Not gonna lie, when the delivery guy walked in with this box my first thought was a scary one. Basically, I work in an office with one other person, "who the hell wants to blow us up?!?" But then I read the label and figured it out... though I did open the box very, very carefully HAHAHAH.



Let's start with the movie: The Boondock Saints... AWESOME MOVIE. On the note attached: The tagline for the movie says it all "Brothers, Killers, Saints." The guys in the movie are hot and they have Irish accents.

So true! I must concur about the hotness and especially with the accents. Delicious!

Then there is some quick dry nail polish, hopefully I can find my nail polish remover in this mess of my new apartment, so I can try this out! I like anything quick dry and easy breezy.

We have Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth, which if you browse through the about me on her blog you will know is her favorite book. The note on it says: i re-read this book every year and still get caught up in the story. The book was passed down from our grandmom, mom, aunt and uncle and it was their favorite too.

If so many people recommend this book, then when school is done I will have to read it! Can't wait actually.

There is a Chef Boyardee Pizza kit that her mom got her and her sisters addicted to when they were younger. I'm down with a "yummy pizza" night and don't worry your secret is safe with me! I do believe that River called this right out of the box, the man loves pizza and totally freaked cus he didn't know this existed. LOL

She also included water mixed, cus it's true sometimes you need something with flavor. I understand that completely and I'm gonna have to open this bad boy up and get on it! I drink a ton of water but anything to liven it up and make it more enjoyable is welcome to me!

Last, in the picture, is the Tastefully Simple Caramel Creme Latte Mix. How did you know Caramel is my favorite? I'm gonna crack that book open and drink some of this and have a damn good night! And if I get addicted to it, expect a request!



And last but not least, I packed the candle so it would not break during the move and I'm sure I will find it soon, but I'm lucky enough to have taken individual pictures beforehand. This is a Green Tea Candle that she loves because of its "really fresh scent". I love candles and sent some along to her! We were meant to be swap partners! As soon as I'm all moved in I will be enjoying this on a hot summer night.

And that is my swap! I loved it, Mamarazzi you are a genius and thanks for the new friend!

5 comments:

Katie said...

http://thetwotwins.blogspot.com/

damnet i don't know why the link isn't working or why blogger is giving me a hard time today. but please go visit my swap friend!

Mamarazzi said...

cool stuff...scary box. LOL i am sure Brigit is laughing reading that!

i am glad you enjoyed the swap!!

Ya know, these swaps are a LOT of work, but I love when people receive their packages and love what they get. Just knowing that over 100 women all over the United States are receiving packages of awesomeness this week thrills me!! Not to mention the bloggy friendships that are forming, it’s just way too cool!

it looks like the vote is in and I am hosting a Red, White and Blue Swap towards the end of the month and will be announcing it SOON!! Keep an eye out for it, I think it’s going to FUN!

Bird Shit said...

LOL I didn't realize the box was that scary looking. I would have been afraid to open it too. I can't stop laughing about the box, people at work are looking at me weird cause I am cracking up at my computer LOL
I hope you liked everything you got, I know I love my stuff!

Bird Shit said...

oh and thank you for keeping the pizza secret safe...LOL

Katie said...

I loved the stuff in the box! I cannot wait for break to actually read the book! Right now I'm too busy with learning qi and essence and yinyang theory to think of anything else.