BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

That spring crispness

I really enjoy the crispness in the air in the morning. I especially like it when I get to work and it pours after I walk in the door! Thank something cus I decided not to drive to work today! And I am still dry! Good stuff.

Ok since my boss is in Canada and I am sitting here with a covering doc, I have time to update. I really should be doing work that I left for myself but it's all good. I can do that on Monday. I did bring my bio book to study though so that will happen immediately after updating.

River and I are moving... found a great apartment. I will miss our backyard that is for sure. It is nice to let the pups wander around the backyard and not have to worry about them while they play. Except yesterday when they decided they wanted to eat the baby gopher that wandered into the yard. That was fun trying to get between them and this little animal. BUT our new apartment more than makes up for the loss of a backyard and my fat ass could use the walking that the dogs will afford me. It is 2 floors, yes I said 2 floors! The first floor has the bathroom, living room, kitchen, a small bedroom and the room the previous tenant used for her computer room. The upstairs has the big bedroom and then this large open room with the attic slant and exposed brick. So basically River and I have decided that the second bedroom downstairs will be his office - which translates to the room where we put out all his toys and my lunchboxes. The computer room will essentially turn into a storage room if we need it for anything else then we will have it. The room upstairs will be my room to cover in all the posters that sit in tubes right now, my bookcases, a desk and pretty much where I can hide to do my homework and study. I will also throw the second tv in there and i can escape to this room! WOOOOOOHOOOOO! Biggest purchases to make in the next couple weeks: a bed and bookcases. Or shelves. I don't know how River wants to display all his crap. LOL. I'm so excited, the commute is a little extra but I'm super excited! And the best part of all it's only $75 more than what we pay for a box with a huge backyard! Really cannot beat that at all.

Spent Thursday in the Emergency Room, woke up that morning and couldn't stand up straight and it hurt all the way into my kidneys. You know it really hurts when I take myself to the emergency room. I'm really tired of ERs, bloodwork, urine tests, IVs and ultrasounds. Because of course everything came back normal. What else would it be? The doctor is confident he got everything out of my female reproductive organs so it really is now up to a GI doctor to tell me the next step. I have a feeling the endometrial tissue is on my stomach and intestines now. It has been growing for 6 years so why wouldn't it have migrated to all the other areas. FML.

This means that I missed class with Milo look alike, which makes for one unhappy kt. School is going well so far. It's intense and a bit insane but it will be good. Books came out to a little over $400. They are most certainly getting used.

I need a nap. I need to study. I need to stop thinking about you. I'm excited for the swap and how in a week I have to mail out my favorite things. I didn't realize it would be so hard to figure out my favorite things!

1 comments:

Bird Shit said...

I hope you feel better!
the new apartment sounds awesome.
I am excited for the swap too