BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

season finale time of the year

Yeah, this will most likely be about 90210, cus really Grey's Anatomy? Sorry, shoot me if you want, but I hope Izzie is dead. Eff Katherine Heigl, you got your Emmy nominee story line this year. And you got to see dead people. Now the George storyline, what the hell? If you are going to release him, you couldn't just let him go off and be a trauma doctor? You have to show us how amazing he is (we already knew he was a great guy). But Really???!? A bus? That's just not right.

Now onto 90210. I love to hate it and I hate to love it. This show is AWFUL. But please don't cancel it, cus I don't know what else I would do. Oh and hey since Terminator got canceled on FOX, how about we bring back a little David Silver. And Brian Austin Green, don't tell me you are above this show, you just did a guest spot on CSI:Miami. Don't get me started on the acting of David Caruso (good season finale though). So head on over to the old zip code and give us some love. I digress, Ethan and Silver, totally didn't see that coming over the last few weeks, nope not at all. (please note sarcasm) Where was all this drama and excitement when I was in high school? And where the hell where these men? Ty and Liam - my god.... Liam, you can be half naked in my bedroom any day. Hell you can be half naked anywhere you want as long as I get to watch. Once again, I digress. Oh hell, I give up, all I can think about is Liam in his boxers. Oh and what a cuntrag of a sister Naomi has. What a cuntrag! And Annie, what the hell were you thinking? Can we get rid of her, replace her? I will pretend not to notice, cus that girl is awful. I'm glad Dixon is so astute to notice how Ethan was fawning over Silver. I would like to fawn over Ethan. I would also appreciate if Ethan or a boy/girl of similar attractive appearance would shove me against a tree and show me they like me like that LOL. That show is a bunch of horse manure, but I would like some of the painkillers that prego was give (why am I drawing a blank on her name).


I must leave from work shortly and head to school. Oh the fun, gotta refill my PATH card, gotta remember! So it looks like my Suicide Girl photoshoot will be in 3 short weeks. So the minimal eating, maximum exercise (for one still healing from surgery can do) plan has gone into effect! Sx and I came up with a damn fun idea and I will be helped out by my lovely tattooed friend that is a boy. Oh how I adore him. More on him later.

A bientot!

1 comments:

Bird Shit said...

I watched the new 90210 because I was so addicted to the original...I was so disappointed. I tried to stick it out, but I stopped watching when Tori/Donna came back. it wasn't her fault though, I just can't stand Annie, I want her to get killed off! lol