BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

A little something I wrote...

Twenty-Two

Excuse me Sir
May I ask you a question?
A little something I'm curious about
It's been in the back of my mind
Seeing as it's been awhile
since the last time we shot the shit
And now I have something gnawing at me
Please don' t be alarmed
this may sound a little harsh
But where the fuck do you get off?
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Your smile hides the truth apparently
that old dogs do not learn new tricks
And you really cannot change those spots dear
Your blue eyes sparkle
distracting me, but as I am well aware
all that glitters is not gold
These streets have your name written all over them
The paint should be red
but anger, bitterness and resentment
have muddied the brilliant color
This time it really should be shame on me,
Honestly though, fuck you.

January 5, 2009

1 comments:

Maria said...

You sound a bit perturbed....:)