BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

On hold

I am sitting here on hold with Blue Cross, I hate Blue Cross. Despise Blue Cross. They say to call back during their lower call volume hours - but those are lies. LIES, I tell you. I have tried and still sat on the phone for an hour. I need to check a code, it will be fast, please Blue Cross?? And they are always named "Janet" but have the thickest accent of any Janet I have ever heard. Interesting stuff I do say.

Wow, that only took about an hour of my life, that I will never get back. Freaking aye. So once again it has been awhile. Has anything happened? No, not really. Obama was sworn in as President, so that was super exciting. But other than that, life keeps on trucking. Have that huge book list but I have barely cracked the first book. Trooper, my dog, had surgery yesterday. Needless to say, he is not a happy camper. At all. But he is high, if only we could all be so lucky.

Last night I got to see my friends band be the house band at a local place. They rock my socks, I like their stuff better than watching them do covers but I will take hot boys in bands any way I can. And he is a lovely looking boy, so all around it was a fantastic time. Found some interesting things out this week. Sorry I'm not going to share LOL. Let's just say someone told me they still love me, someone revealed their true douchebag colors and that's really all that is worth mentioning. Anyways, I'm off to finish working.

0 comments: