BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yeah so shoot me...

I know it has been awhile. I will update... for like the two people that randomly come onto my site LOL...
Til then, I got some news from someone who shouldn't matter and yet they do, more than I understand. So when I'm upset, I write. Enjoy.


This razorblade kisses my skin
the way your lips used to
Intimately and lovingly
following the curves that made you drunk
I watch the blood drain away
making paths down my arms, pools on the floor
but no matter how much
I cut, tear, rip apart my flesh
you remain indefinitely
no amount of bloodletting
will get you out of my system
You are deeper than a flesh wound
You are the marrow of my bones
You exist into the core of me
But I will continue to try
I am destroying myself to escape you

1.17.09

0 comments: