BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh... the weather outside is frightful...



Well, not so much today but you get the point. A lovely photo from outside Cassie's house the other night with a bit of snow on it. Tis the season once again, for weather advisories, storm watches, cleaning my car off and inches upon inches of white powder that turns into brown slush. Why do I still live here? OH that's right, we are in a recession and I cannot afford to move! Almost forgot, til I look at the bank statement. HaHa.

It has been quite some time since I was last here. I have been busy. River and I finally had our housewarming party and it was a blast. Lots of cheese, wine, chips, rockband and good friends. Lots of laughter, warmth, bad singing and love! It was a perfect evening.

I still need to learn to breathe, or maybe I just really need to get into some good therapy. The blue pills only do so much when they are on their own.

Went to the mall the other night. I believe that some stores, or all stores, for that matter need to hire someone to just be honest with people. I would take that job... I would make people cry but still. There was an older gentleman at one of the stores I was wandering around in. Yes I know that I do not have the greatest fashion sense, nor am I that kind of girl that cares, but I know what looks right on people. I am not blind nor stupid. I digress- back to the man: He was trying on something that looked like a bomber jacket. He was obviously going through a mid-life thing, as evidenced by his tight jeans and "hip" shirt. He was in this bomber jacket and I just kind of wanted to put my hand on his shoulder and let him have it. Or actually just tell him to put it back cus it would never work in the end for him. There will be no young lady parts all over him in that outfit - well if he whips out cash money then maybe. But in that outfit-no sirree bob. I think this is a service all stores should provide - like when the fat girls buy clothes that are 2 sizes too small, you know in situations like that. Enough of this topic LOL... I'm going to hell.

And I'm off like a prom dress...

0 comments: