BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another day...

another dollar. Or so they tell me. Anyways... had a good night last night. Hung out and ate with Cassie at my old restaurant. Good times. The food is always freaking delicious and the company was fantastic, thank you Cassie, Siouxsie and Brian. Love these folks. I had a delicious anjou pear salad and pumpkin tortellini, melts in your mouth I tell you! Cassie had the eggplant bruschetta and seared sea scallops with creamed corn and oranges. Yummy stuff. Then I hung out with a friend for a few hours. That was fun times. It's been a long time since I have laughed so hard for so long with another person. I find it to be awesome that I can connect with someone on a level like that.

In other things, vegetarianism is going as well as can be I guess. I had a piece of turkey on Thanksgiving, just had to. And I had some chicken nuggets in a moment of starvation. But other than that it has been all veggie! I really need to read some of my books on being veg the healthy way, but my reading list is quite long right now. And I have been sucked into the 4th book of the Twilight series. Damn books, not even that great but I just can't put them down.

Facebook has connected me with some people I haven't heard from in years, very interesting talking to certain people. I think it's the little blue pills, cus normally I have no desire to talk to anyone ever. But the blue pills make me happy, well neutral, I don't really know happy. Happy is a relative term in my life. Like meeting Dave Navarro that was a happy time (that was a sexy, good happy time) but most everything else in life is just there. I am not one to find the silver lining in things, but recently I have been the one passing on the optimism. I can never stop taking these pills. NEVER.

I am trying to find online courses or interesting writing projects. I would like to pick up my writing again. I bought another journal the other day *holds out hand so Cassie can smack it again* and have been writing in it. I have a thing for journals. Sometimes they just speak to me and I have to own them... but most of the time I never use them! I'm retarded. But I saw a new one at Barnes and just had to have it. So I have been using it and it is going well so far. But that is just all the personal stuff that I don't want the world to know about. I want something to test my ability, make me have to think and come up with something creatively. I haven't written in a very long time. I start and stop constantly and never go back.... Hmmmm... must find something.

Alright... time for me to leave work and head home. Much to do this evening. And a killer headache, we had the carpet cleaned at the office this morning and the smell of the chemicals is hurting my head immensely. Good night blog world.

1 comments:

carmilevy said...

I'll admit I'm enjoying Facebook's ability to connect me with folks I thought had fallen off the face of the planet. Most of the time, that is. Some people really need to stay off the planet :) But on balance, online tools that bring us all together are better than worse.

I admire your pursuit of meat-free life. I know I eat too much meat, and would like to cut down. But it's hard when that hot dog is staring at you. And life without smoked meat? I can't imagine it!