BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's not even Thanksgiving...

I was in Dunkin Donuts this morning getting my daily hot chocolate and what is on the effing speakers? Christmas music. Are you for real? And they brought out fresh donuts... in red, green and white. I hate Christmas, I have for many years. MANY years. And this is overkill. I mean in the stores, Christmas stuff was up before Halloween even happened and now the music. There should be rules. No Christmas shat until December 1st. Freaking aye. If I had my way, Christmas stuff would start on Dec 15 and end exactly at midnight Dec 26. I think that is generous almost 2 weeks, cus I would really like it if Christmas wasn't the big deal that people make it out to be. Lame sauce.

Anyways, I fudgesicled up my knee. So the doc fixed it. I have never felt pain like that. And today it is a lovely shade of red and purple. Fabulous. Hurts to walk, but that is to be expected. Will spend the rest of the weekend icing and maybe in my brace. Freaking aye to that as well.

Can I just tell you that I hate people that can't let shit die? Dumb jock? Really? Wow... I find it super interesting that others have not caught on to this snide, childish shit. That is more lame sauce. Super lame sauce. Karma is coming.

Had an interesting evening last night. Hung out with someone that I probably shouldn't. He had been drinking. I believe that I was his ride for the evening, cus it was cold out. And hell if I had someone who was that nice in my life, well I would do it too. And then after I dropped him off, he drunk dialed, but I was not the person he meant to drunk dial. I guess my name starting with a K and her name starting with an L, is hard to figure out when you've had too much to drink. Stupid kid. Man, I'm mad at myself for all the shit I've put myself through with him. Eff that kid.

I need to get my shit together and get fucking motivated. It is time to take charge of life and do what I have to do. I want to be making a ton of money and the opportunity has presented itself. Now is the time to do that. So that is the plan for the rest of the day. Woohoo!

0 comments: