BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Hmmm...

I could use a nap. I could always use a nap. Today I get to meet Sam at the mall, buy a few things for a birthday and go sign up for kickboxing classes with Sam. Exciting, yes I know. Then he gets to see how big the puppy has gotten and my new apartment! Which by the way, looks much bigger now that all the freaking boxes are emptied. Time for things to go on the walls and to finish the backyard. Then we will be pretty much set. Next week, his dad comes back for about 8 days. Then the parental units head on down to Florida together! River, me and our two dogs will finally live on our own without parental interference. Crazy. Very crazy. Until then, we will be with both of them, my apartment seems very small with all these people in it. Kind of like a cage... but that is for another time and discussion.

River and I did some talking last night and hopefully good things will come from it. OMG, I am tired. And I have cramps, I know you all want to hear about my cramps, but shat they hurt. Stupid broken lady parts. I need a second job... why did I leave the one I had, oh yeah I hated it there. But now I really need a second one. However, if I start school in January that will kind of be useless now won't it? Much to think about. Many things to do.

I have no idea why I started blogging today. I'm giving up now. Goodbye.

0 comments: