BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Having a fat day...

Today I am feeling huge LOL... Don't know what it is but I just feel gross today. Anyways, I have such a long list of things to do and I really need to get on it. Tonight I would like to finish up with the last 4 boxes we have in the kitchen. It would be nice to be officially unpacked. Finally. Would also like to organize the kitchen a little better. I'm excited to finally use the freaking kitchen. We are learning how to maximize a small space to our advantage. Went food shopping last night, the mom-in-law stocked the fridge very generously.

So on Sunday I pretty much woke up and decided I was done with meat. I don't know if it will continue or how I will do at it, but vegetarianism here I come. So it has officially been 5 days, not much to be excited about but I'm proud of myself. River even told me that I should become a vegetarian, which was weird. I guess I'm more of a pescetarian actually. I like fish and seafood. But red meat and chicken, not so much. It is time. Though I did get an earful from mom-in-law about how it's not healthy and I need animal fat, but that thought makes me shudder. I don't know I just like animals way too much and can't think about eating them anymore. I need to get healthy, for real.

My brother is home on leave. Or he should be I have not heard from him since the day before he was scheduled to leave. Man I miss that kid. He is here for 25 days, thank something. It will be an awesome 25 days, tattoo, Thanksgiving and just having him around again! Sigh, makes me sad when he is not around. Too far away for my sanity. What else is there to talk about? Not much... still completely confused by a certain person in my life, but that is talk for the other blog. Not talk for here. I will just leave it as I am super glad and happy that this person is back in my life and it will be interesting to see where the hell it goes.

Now, as usual, it is time for me to go back to working. Or blogging on the other blog LOL...

1 comments:

xXSam|SuffocateXx said...

haha I'm a vegatarian :D I've been one since June or July, lost count, and its actually been easier than I've expected. and this is coming from someone who used to eat bacon and chicken EVERYDAY lol :)