BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A small response

Over the weekend I was informed of a blog that I should read on myspace. So I did and can someone please give me a KitKat Bar cus I need a fucking break??? He laid his cards on the table and they had victim written all over them... LAME. I will not respond to the many things that were in this blog but just know that I call shenanigans on it. After being told that the committee should go fuck themselves and then this... get over it yourself. And maybe you should stop contacting members of the "committee" if you are so done with this group of people. And if I remember correctly you are the one that brought people into your pity party. You are the one that shut your phone off to us, made an announcement about being done with everyone and then holed yourself up with the couple of the year. So all of you can take it and shove it... o how I would love to shove it for you... right up your asses. What a waste of friendship when one sucks at it, the other gives it up cus he's so pussywhipped by his first everything that his friends no longer matter and the other doesn't matter cus well she doesn't matter.

I don't care what anyone has to say about this hate filled blog... shit happens.

In other news... the weekend was fun. Besides working, Sunday I got to go to Grampa's and visit which was lovely. Then we came home and had a bunch of people come over and had a grand old committee party with bbq, Rock Band 2 and wicked good times. I finally got a 100% on vocals... on Whatcha Want by the Beastie Boys (I am as surprised as you are) and on My Sharona. WOOO! So now I take my leave of you because well I have to get running.

0 comments: