BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hey it's a bday follow-up!

Be excited kids... I got pictures and the whole nine yards. Friday was a long day! And now I'm 27 WOOOOHOOOO! Yeah I am that excited. Don't ask why, cus I haven't quite figured that out. The day started with work, as you can tell because I updated. I seem to do most of my blogging while sitting at my desk. After work... it was all about Sx and lunch. Then:
Yeah it was time to strip down and do my first shoot. I got past the first round in the application, the only way to get that Suicide name was to do the photos. "Modeling" was a bitch. That shit hurts. I am not used to smiling so much, nor not breathing for so long, nor being naked in natural light. She shot about 200 pictures which will be whittled down to about 50 and then submitted. I saw 2 and one of them was awesome. When your photographer goes "And that's the one that will make you a suicide girl", you know that some sort of magic happened. Cross your fingers for me folks!


After all that hard work, one must be rewarded with food. Especially hot, cheesy, fattening deliciousness. I give you 4 cheese Mac and Cheese at S'Mac in NYC. Extraordinarily good.


Be excited kids, this is Wizard of Oz under the stars at South Street SeaPort. Yes... The Wizard of Oz, my most favorite movie in the whole world. WHOLE WORLD. We almost made it for the whole thing but it was freezing and people are fucking annoying. I moved two inches and got assaulted by fingers and being told that the person behind me could no longer see. It's on a BIG FUCKING SCREEN, if you cannot see it then you need to talk to your eye doctor, not me. Thank you much. I take it as a sign that Oz was playing on my birthday. We are connected. I love it.

Time for the fair! We schlepped it back to Jersey and went to the fair! I am not one for this stuff but my friend has never been to the state fair in Jersey and it was time to change that. So we wandered around playing games and just hanging out. On facebook, we have decided that this sort of looks like it should be an album cover. I dig it. This is a good portion of us all together!



Another first for me that night... the ferris wheel. I hate heights, ferris wheels frighten me. It was gorgeous at the top but when that thing started to move I almost crapped my pants. It went around 4 times and every time I thought I might die. This is a photo from the top. Carnivals are just fucking pretty from that high up. This will probably never be a repeat performance.


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big dog, my friend won it for me! It was good to be the birthday girl. Oh do you see that lunchbox? That was my "purse" for the evening. If you ever want to buy me something pretty I collect metal lunchboxes. I'm just throwing that out there. It was very fitting for the evening with Wizard of Oz. That dog is amazing. There is no where to put him but I love him none the less. River won me a pink gorilla too! It was a good night for presents. I love them both.


This is where the night stopped being fun. They had a petting zoo at the fair and an elephant walking around in a circle in the parking lot. I walked through just to love the animals a little bit but had to speed up and get out of there cus I was crying so hard. Yes, you heard me, CRYING. I couldnot handle the conditions these animals were in. I mean none of them looked abused and I'm sure someone loves them (this may just be me trying to make myself feel better) but they seemed so sad. I was practically sobbing. SOBBING, I tell you.
Which reminds me of another thing we saw that night. Early on, there was one of those sideshow freak tents about the smallest women. We joke about my one friend being tiny so we wanted to walk through. We thought it would be like all those other ones that just have things in jars and statues of all the things they are talking about. No, not this one. It was a woman, on a pillow, just sitting there. A REAL WOMAN. A REAL, TINY WOMAN. It was kind of the most horrific things I've ever seen. Not the fact that she was tiny or anything, but that we paid a $1 to walk through this tent to look at a woman on a pillow. She looked miserable, it was just so awkward. I will never ever do that again. I learned my lesson. I will also never look at a petting zoo again, unless it is on a farm.

I almost forgot to put this in. Look at that makeup and hair. Yeah, like a tranny hooker. Sx did a damn good job making me look presentable for this shoot. I didn't wash my hair til last night. Yep, count it, that's 4 days. I was a grimey disgusting mess but that's okay. My hair looked hot. And I got to see the bestie that I'm totally in love with. So I will take grimey. Seriously, more make-up than a tranny hooker. It was so weird to have all that shit on me... but SG here I come!!!

Ok that was my 27th birthday. I was up for somewhere between 30-40 hours. Good times. Lots of love folks. Now time for me to catch up on my blog reading. <3

2 comments:

Bird Shit said...

Happy belated bday!!!

headbitingprincess said...

Ditto !! Happy belated Bday
good luck on the pics outcome